Term and Conditions
Term and Conditions:
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Trivago cabs Ludhiana, India. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
2. Booking can be made online by filling up the booking form provided in website. Payment can be made through any of the credit/debit cards listed here. Booking can be made for any person other than cardholder also. For that, you need to fill up details of the cardholder for payment and details of a user for booking. The use of credit card is totally safe and Your card details are not shared with anyone.
3. Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
4. Car air-conditioner will not work on hilly routes & also when the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request a driver to make the air condition operational in the aforementioned cases.
5. Any form of discounts are only applicable only on the basic fare and cannot be made available on extra charges like toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, driver allowance, parking, night charges, unless specified.
6. The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
7. The customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
8. All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pickup time is 5:00 p.m, the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
9. Cabs those are booked for outstation (any or all of One-Way, round trip & multi city) cannot be used for local travel.
10. The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 30 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver of the delay. After 30 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no-show and the full booking amount will be forfeited.
11. For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover an additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
Transfers with unspecified distance coverage will only include one-way transfer either from airport or railway station to a single location. Pick-ups or drops from multiple locations are not included in such bookings.
12. wahocabs.com cannot be held accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond the reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
13. wahocabs.com cannot be held accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
14. In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver, the customer should immediately report to the support team of wahocabs.com at +91 769-697-1111 and share the experience while mentioning the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
15. If a traveler cancels 24 hours prior the pick-up time, 10% of the booked amount will be deducted.
16. If a traveler cancels within 24 hours prior the pick-up time, no refund.
17. The refunds will be made by online transfer to the customer’s bank account. No cash refund requests will be entertained.
The amount will be refunded approximately within 7 business days.
18. Non-receipt of a driver and car details – In such cases the customer needs to contact the support team at wahocabs.com on +91-76969-71111 and mention the booking confirmation number (Booking ID).
Thank you for using trivago cabs